TS.920: Cutting Tool Technical Support
Horn USA, Inc. is a cutting tool manufacturer with a state-of-the-art carbide cutting tool facility in Franklin, TN. Horn has been a leading manufacturer of carbide grooving tools for over 40 years, but maintains small companies feel while offering large company benefits. We are currently growing at a tremendous rate and are now accepting resumes for Cutting Tool Technical Support.
This position is responsible for answering technical support phone calls. Generating quotations for special products request. Processing quality complaints and project coordinating with sales engineers, distributor salesman, end users and support the organization.
This position will cover many different aspects of Horn USA.
2. Customer Service
3. Technical Support
4. Design and Manufacturing
There will be frequent interaction between this position and the following:
· HORN Sales Engineers
· Manufacturers’ Representatives
· Distributors and OEM machine Tool Builders
· End Users
· All other inside personnel including
· Customer Service
· Excellent oral and written communication skills Manufacturing background with a familiarity of machining centers, lathes and mills
· Computer and internet related skills
· Understanding of CAD/CAM software a plus, with a focus on SolidWorks and Esprit
· Ability to work independently, as well as functioning in a group environment
· Multi-Task on many time sensitive assignments
· Analytical ability to provide the customer with the proper products required to manufacture their components
· Adept at using technology and fully capable with communication and contact tools, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Thrives on responsibility and can be self-directed
· Requires 10% travel to customer locations and various trade shows.
· The technical support position reports to the Technical Manager
· CNC machinist are encouraged to apply
An attractive salary based on experience, plus fully paid benefits including health, dental, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with company matching, HSA with company contribution, and a generous vacation plan.
Please submit resume:
- Horn USA, Inc.
- 320 Premier Court, Suite 205
- Franklin, TN 37067