ISM.3239 - Inside Sales Manager
What You Offer Us:
Focus, self-motivation, a concentrated work ethic, problem solving skills, and a strong attention to detail. Top notch phone skills, persuasiveness, and a passion for providing quality service to your customers. Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing setting, with resilience, an easy sense of humor, and the ability to communicate effectively.
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- Commitment to Excellence with a Winning Attitude
- Coachable and Accountable Team Player
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
- Develops Relationships and Nurtures these Relationships through Consistently Positive Interactions and Award-Winning
- Customer Service
- Recruits, Trains, Schedules, Evaluates, Manages, and Develops a Staff of Non-Exempt Associates
What does an inside sales manager do at Horn USA:
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible to provide exceptional sales support to end-users, distributors, direct salespeople, manufacturer representatives, and internal stakeholders.
The Inside Sales Manager does this by directing the following teams within the Inside Sales department:
- Customer Order Entry
- Order Expediting for Standard Tools with Purchasing or Production
- Sales Reporting
- Accounts Receivable
- Sales Support Through Tool Recommendation and Quotation
- Order Expediting for Customer-Specific Tool with Purchasing or Production Departments
- Application Assistance by Phone or In-Person Support Quality Control with Technical Application Information
Additionally, the Inside Sales Manager is responsible for directing the following teams that serve our customers:
- Creation of Customer and Production Drawings for Customer-Specific Tools
- Material Master and Production Planning Data Creation in the ERP System
Education and Experience:
- 3+ Years of Management Experience, Preferably in a Sales Office Environment
- Experience with Direct Supervision of Non-Exempt Associates
- Track Record of Designing Processes and Implementing Training
- Professional Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Adept at Using Technology and Fully Capable with Communication, Analytical and Contact Tools, Including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- CRM (Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, or other) and ERP (SAP, Oracle, or other) Application Experience
- Knowledge of Metalworking Manufacturing Preferred
- Has Worked for a Small to Medium Sized Company of <100 Employees at some time in Career
Horn USA, Inc. located in Franklin, TN is a wholly owned US subsidiary of Horn S.A. Luxembourg, Europe's leading supplier of grooving tools and a world leader in precision grooving technology. The company was incorporated in the US in 1997 and tremendous growth followed. Manufacturing of customized tooling accounts for a substantial amount of Horn USA sales, and the combination of local design engineering as well as production allow for a rapid and detailed response to customers’ requirements.
Horn USA fosters an extraordinary company culture full of remarkable co-workers and total job-satisfaction. We offer a rewarding and fulfilling career to be excited about every day.
An attractive salary based on experience, plus fully paid benefits including health, dental, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with company matching, HSA with company contribution, and a generous vacation plan.
Horn USA might be just what you have been looking for!