MT.1346: Maintenance Technician
Horn USA, Inc. located in Franklin, TN is a wholly owned US subsidiary of Horn S.A. Luxembourg, Europe's leading supplier of grooving tools and a world leader in precision grooving technology. The company was incorporated in the US in 1997 and tremendous growth followed. Manufacturing of customized tooling accounts for a substantial amount of Horn USA sales, and the combination of local design engineering as well as production allow for a rapid and detailed response to customers’ requirements. The Maintenance Technician will report to the Production Manager.
Perform functions as necessary to maintain production and support equipment, facility, and utilities.
- Diagnose and repair electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic related problems with production and support equipment.
- Receive Maintenance Request Forms from departments, identify what is needed and completing the repairs in a timely manner. Complete facility projects such as changing light bulbs, moving furniture, minor dry wall repair and painting. Also perform minor electrical, mechanical and plumbing as needed.
- Repair and troubleshoot 480 VAC-3 motor systems with variable speed controllers, low voltage control systems and PLC problems.
- Troubleshoots and repair various drive axis problems with CNC machines.
- For large projects be able to partner and participate with outside contractors. i.e (HVAC repair, installing new equipment and expansion projects)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
Must have 5 years with proof of formal technical training, or at least 8 years of solid industrial maintenance experience. Process multi-crafts skills with a strong electrical background. Have experience working with PLC controls and 480 variable motor speed controllers, axis controls, proximity switches, experience with CNC machinery. Read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and electrical schematics. Strong team work and communication skills are desirable.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
Employee should be able to lift (40) pounds. Must be able to stoop, bend, and stand for long periods of time. Steel/Safety-toed, slip resistant shoes/boots shall be worn at all times, while on the manufacturing floor. Eye protection and hearing protection may be required on some projects. Work area should be kept organized, neat and clean.
Minimum 8 years documented experience required or 5 years experience with formal Maintenance/Electrical Technical training. Experience with Maintenance software, excel and word is a plus
An attractive salary based on experience, plus fully paid benefits including health, dental, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with company matching, HSA with company contribution, and a generous vacation plan.
Please submit resume: