Q: Who can attend the training?
A: The training is open to all Horn Distributors in North America. The class size is limited to 20 Attendees per session.
Q: How much does the training cost?
A: The training is provided free of charge to all Horn USA Distributors.
Q: How do I attend the Distributor Training Level 1 in 2018?
A: There are three ways to register and attend one of the eight training sessions in 2018
- Contact your local Horn Sales / Application Representative or Manufacturing Rep and request the “Horn USA Distributor Training Letter 121017”
- Go to www.hornusa.com/product-training and complete the online registration
- Contact Eddie Tonne Training & Technical Specialists Horn USA at 615-261-3075 - Mon-Fri, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm or email at email@example.com
Q: When is the training and how long is it?
A: There are eight two-day sessions available in 2018:
- Feb. 25 – Feb. 27
- Feb. 28 – Mar. 2
- Mar. 18 – Mar. 20
- Mar. 21 – Mar. 23
- Jun. 10 – Jun. 12
- Jun. 13 – Jun. 15
- Oct. 17 – Oct. 19
- Oct. 21 – Oct. 23
Q: What will the Distributor Level 1 Training cover?
A: The training will cover: Overview of Selected Product Ranges, Catalog Navigation, Value Added Product Features, Successes in the market, HCT ( Horn Cutting Technology ) Navigation, Overview of HORN Grades, Coatings, and Geometries
Q: What is provided for the training?
A: Horn USA will provide:
- Transportation to and from Nashville Airport ( BNA )
- Transportation to and from Hotel and Horn USA facility
- Hotel accommodations for arrival night and the first night of the training
- Dinner on the arrival night and day 1 of the training including transportation
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Catered lunch both days of the training
- Snacks, beverages both days of the training
- Electronic versions of the training materials in secured PDF Format
- Certificate of Completion
Q: Where is the training located?
A: The training will be hosted at Horn USA Inc. facility in Franklin, TN.
Q: Where can I find more information on the training?
A: General Information on the training such as hotel, transportation, etc. can be found on the Horn USA website at www.hornusa.com/product-training
Q: If I have a question about the training who do I contact?
A: Any Training related questions can be forwarded to Edwin Tonne Training & Technical Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 615-261-3075 Mon – Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm central.